Windglass Glue Black
Windglass Glue is a one component, thixotropic, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive, primarily used for automotive direct glazing with and without airbag. It cures in a longer time allowing application on big windscreens such as buses and trucks.
Item no.: 5-132-0310, 310 ml
Windscreen direct glazing.
- drive Away Time – 2 hours (for car fitted with both driver and passenger airbags)
- rapid application and curing
- suitable for cold application
- good stability/workability – no sag
- short cut-off string
- high shear modulus
- high electrical volume resistivity 1 G Ωxcm
- non-conductive: suitable for use with integral aerials
- prevents contact corrosion in aluminium-body vehicles
various metal surfaces, incl. glass, aluminum , ceramic coatings, old/OEM coatings
1360 g / l
EU limit value